Sunday, February 10, 2008
7:06 PM

HAPPY CNY! =]
oh great la, i just spent my cny holidays relaxing and i havent complete my cny homework. haiz. sad, and in 2 more wks, my common tests are coming.. and i am gonna fail again.. arghs :(
just went back to hometown: tampines!! TM and CS.. really missed TM and CS, especially now when CS has SO MANY chio clothes. ahh. and expensive too la. like $30 plus.. and i want to buy mondo heels and some clothes from the box.
bought frh gaiban.. and saw tang tang book, but dont feel like buying. nxt time bah. and xiangxiang gaiban also haven buy.. T.T aiya, actually i dont really care much la. i just want my pretty closet now. yeah. and i bought some eyeliner from watsons just bcos they stated that it was a best seller in japan. lols. nxt i am gonna buy mascara! yeah . diaos. =.= slap myself.
forget about hair extensions cos i love my hair. and yeah report abt CNY. walao, tis year i suddenly realised that cny is so boring. and i ate steamboat 3 days straight~ faint~ :<
and my relatives very bad lor, every year angbao money more and more pathetic, just when singapore now economy quite good, and my angbao stastics are dropping like mad!! guess how much la. i count one side only la, cos my mother side give me malaysia money. okay, how abt my baba side? $60 plus!!! can u all believe it.. last yr $90 plus lehh. i tot it would be better. and no.fine. and my parents never give me angbao lors. and my ahma gave me $4 with some cadbury chocolate. -.- and one aunty forget to give me and my brothers angbao.. wah. then one aunty nv come. fine la. and everyone give pathetically little!
they can give $4 only lor.. haiz. up to now i nv find anyone lesser thaan me yet. everytime i ask ppl, their angbao money can a few 100 deh. haiz. loser life. nvm. so? must study hard.

wilkommen
your welcome message here.

bold
italics
underlined
strikeout

all about moi
your profile, wishlist and everything that concerns you in here.
a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin.

plugboard
your tagboard here.
keep the width below 180 pixels.
cbox is recommended.

affiliates
your links here.
keep them in clouds if you want.