Tuesday, January 1, 2008
9:16 PM

~01.01.2008~

Tomorrow is the first day of school liaos! So fast! Maybe because i too familar with holiday being lazy and stuffs, and the holidays still ended like this.. aww.

ytd went to my church End Year Party, was kinda boring cause we didnt went to dance.. hahas, but i wore a dress!!! oh my gosh la.. lalalas~ hahas. den we got some food like donuts, chicken pie



look at that crowd! =]






hahas, me sneaking to take a picture! xD

once i reached home, i quickly on the tv cause cable tv has the taibei 2008 countdown event, but it was already towards the end liaos. and i actually prepared an sms to sent at 12am, but the system jammed, and alot of ppl didnt received my sms.. so those guys who got it were lucky~!! xD and another prob was that i sent to 90% of my contacts.. hohos. but only 10 + people received.. >.< href="http://schools.moe.edu.sg/greendalesec/school_rules.html">http://schools.moe.edu.sg/greendalesec/school_rules.html





hahas, this time i bought the uniform extra big... and it was actually the same size with my brother (my bro same school..)



and yeah, i got to iron my own uniform, and this made me remember someone in bedok south so shock when i said i iron my skirt myself.. -.- hahas. this was the conver.

esther: why your skirt so iron nicely lor? see my skirt, iron myself so zou..
someone: huh? you iron your skirt yourself ar?..


ohya, anyone puzzled about where i was working when i said near the school, ITE.. but i forgot say simei..



surely got see before bah..



ok! must go wash dishes le.. >.<
Happy new year

wilkommen
your welcome message here.

bold
italics
underlined
strikeout

all about moi
your profile, wishlist and everything that concerns you in here.
a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin.

plugboard
your tagboard here.
keep the width below 180 pixels.
cbox is recommended.

affiliates
your links here.
keep them in clouds if you want.